Top Ten Things to Do:
1. Enjoy Wildwood's free beaches
2. The Boardwalk: Take a stroll, ride your bike,
have some delicious ice cream, and visit
the amusement piers. Their famous fireworks
are every Friday night!
3. Amusement Piers: Morey's Piers, Splash Zone
4. Miniature Golf (many locations in North Wildwood and Wildwood)
5. Hereford Inlet Lighthouse and Gardens
6. Yoga and Pilates on the Beach
7. Take a walk on the scenic North Wildwood Hereford Inlet Seawall
8. Cape May County Zoo
9. Wine Tasting: Cape May Winery, Jesse Creek Winery
10. Beer Tasting and Brewery Tour: Cape May Brewing Co.
Some of our favorite Wildwood Restaurants:
901 Ocean Ave, North Wildwood
Pubs and Casual
116 W 1st Ave, North Wildwood
The Inlet on Olde
101 E Walnut Ave, North Wildwood
Rick's Seafood: take out only, call ahead!
435 W Spruce Ave, North Wildwood
Best Italian Dinner
Mia Mia Raw Bar and Restaurant
3100 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood
3401 New Jersey Avenue, Wildwood
The Boathouse Restaurant
506 W Rio Grande Ave, Wildwood
Amazing Seafood and Steaks
The Lobster House
906 Schellengers Landing Rd, Cape May NJ
*The don't accept reservations, but it is absolutely worth the wait!